25% of church seating will be permitted for public Mass. This will permit safe social distancing. Families may sit together at Mass.
- Please bring a mask or other form of face covering.
- The bishop still dispenses all the faithful from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass.
- Anyone who is sick or vulnerable due to age or other health conditions are strongly encouraged to remain at home and watch the Sunday Mass on television.
- Holy Communion will be distributed at Mass.
- Social distancing requires we do not congregate before or after Mass in the lobby, office areas or church building. It will be safe to gather or greet others in an open area outside the building with 6 foot distancing....after Mass.
- The Sign of Peace or other greetings will not be exchanged.
Sunday Mass will still be available online.
Confessions will take place Saturdays,
330-430 pm. Confessions will be in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel . A barrier/screen and 6 foot distance will be observed. All must wear face masks.
Baptisms, Weddings, and Funerals
Baptisms, weddings, and funerals are permitted as long as the church does not exceed 25% capacity.